EB EDUCATION AND RESEARCH FUND
This fund is used to support EB program activities including travel and honoraria for speakers, student conference registration, student research supplies, and small equipment items.
CARPENTER-COHN LECTURE IN COMPARATIVE BIOLOGY
This is for support of our annual, Carpenter-Cohn Lecture in Comparative Biology. The lecture series is named in honor of Drs. Roger Carpenter and Ted Cohn, Professor Emeriti of the Department of Biology. Funds from this grant are used for transportation, lodging, honoraria, and food for this event. Please donate to the Carpenter-Cohn Lecture in Comparative Biology (C00250; see below) toward annual lecture expenses.
TED COHN EB SCHOLARSHIP
This is a competitive grant to support graduate student research. It is named in honor of
Dr. Ted Cohn, Professor Emeritus in Evolutionary Biology. Funds from this grant may be used for research supplies, field work costs, and travel to professional meetings.
TO DONATE ON-LINE WITH CREDIT CARD:
1) Go to http://giveonline.sdsu.edu/giving
2) Put dollar amount under "Donation amount". [NOTE: Do not type the dollar sign ("$"), only the
3) Click "Choose Area(s) of Designation." Scroll down window and click
"Other". Then click "Continue."
4) Under "Other Designation If you would like to designate your donation to a
different campaign, please specify:" type either:
"EB Education and Research Fund," "Carpenter-Cohn Lecture in Comparative
Biology (C00250)," or "Ted Cohn EB Scholarship."
5) Continue with personal information and payment.
TO DONATE BY CHECK:
1) Make out check to "The Campanile Foundation."
2) In the memo line, write specific account name and/or number (see #4 above).
3) Mail check to:
The Campanile Foundation
Attn: Gift Administration
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, CA 92182-1968